A Testimony Of Answered Prayer.
Precious Healing Promises.
It is God's very will to heal and more than that it is His very nature, He is perfected love. To any who may need healing in body or mind and anyone you know who needs healing I have listed some good old fashion remedies guaranteed to work below. To be taken three times a day before or after meals, it matters not, with a large table spoon of faith. So pass them on to anyone in need.
25. "And ye shall serve the Lord your God, and He shall bless thy bread, and thy water; and I will take sickness away from the midst of thee."
14. Thou shalt be blessed above all people: there shall not be male or female barren among you, or among your cattle.
15. And the Lord will take away from thee all sickness, and will put none of the evil diseases of Egypt, which thou knowest, upon thee; but will lay them upon all them that hate thee.
19. I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:
20. That thou mayest love the Lord thy God, and that thou mayest obey His voice, and that thou mayest cleave unto Him: for He is thy life, and the length of thy days: that thou mayest dwell in the land which the Lord sware unto thy fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, to give them.
1 Kings. 8
56. Blessed be the Lord, that hath given rest unto His people Israel, according to all that He promised: there hath not failed one word of all His good promise, which He promised by the hand of Moses His servant.
9. Because thou hast made the Lord, which is my refuge, even the Most High, thy habitation;
10. There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.
14. Because he hath set his love upon Me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known My name.
15. He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.
16. With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him My salvation.
A Psalm of David.
1. Bless the Lord, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless His holy name.
2. Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all His benefits:
4. Who redeemeth thy life from destruction; who crowneth thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies;
5. Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things; so that thy youth is renewed like the eagle's.
19. Then they cry unto the Lord in their trouble, and He saveth them out of their distresses.
20. He sent His word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions.
21. Oh that men would praise the Lord for His goodness, and for His wonderful works to the children of men!
17. I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the Lord.
20. My son, attend to my words; incline thine ear unto my sayings.
21. Let them not depart from thine eyes; keep them in the midst of thine heart.
22. For they are life unto those that find them, and health to all their flesh.
23. Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.
24. Put away from thee a froward mouth, and perverse lips put far from thee.
10. Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of My righteousness.
4. Surely He hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem Him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.
5. But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon Him; and with His stripes we are healed.
12. Then said the Lord unto me, Thou hast well seen: for I will hasten My word to perform it.
17. For I will restore health unto thee, and I will heal thee of thy wounds, saith the Lord; because they called thee an outcast, saying, This is Zion, whom no man seeketh after.
10. Beat your plowshares into swords, and your pruninghooks into spears: let the weak say, I am strong.
9. What do ye imagine against the Lord? He will make an utter end: affliction shall not rise up the second time.
19. The Lord God is my strength, and He will make my feet like hinds' feet, and He will make me to walk upon mine high places. To the chief singer on my stringed instruments.
2. And, behold, there came a leper and worshipped Him, saying, Lord, if Thou wilt, Thou canst make me clean.
3. And Jesus put forth His hand, and touched him, saying, I will; be thou clean. And immediately his leprosy was cleansed.
16. When the even was come, they brought unto Him many that were possessed with devils: and He cast out the spirits with His word, and healed all that were sick:
17. That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Esaias the prophet, saying, Himself took our infirmities, and bare our sicknesses.
18. Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.
19. Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.
21. Jesus answered and said unto them, Verily I say unto you, If ye have faith, and doubt not, ye shall not only do this which is done to the fig tree, but also if ye shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; it shall be done.
22. And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.
22. And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.
23. For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.
24. Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.
14. Afterward He appeared unto the eleven as they sat at meat, and upbraided them with their unbelief and hardness of heart, because they believed not them which had seen Him after He was risen.
15. And He said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
16. He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
17. And these signs shall follow them that believe; In My Name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
18. They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.
16. Therefore it is of faith, that it might be by grace; to the end the promise might be sure to all the seed; not to that only which is of the law, but to that also which is of the faith of Abraham; who is the father of us all,
17. (As it is written, I have made thee a father of many nations,) before Him whom he believed, even God, who quickeneth the dead, and calleth those things which be not as though they were.
18. Who against hope believed in hope, that he might become the father of many nations, according to that which was spoken, So shall thy seed be.
19. And being not weak in faith, he considered not his own body now dead, when he was about an hundred years old, neither yet the deadness of Sara's womb:
20. He staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to God;
21. And being fully persuaded that, what He had promised, He was able also to perform.
2. For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.
11. But if the Spirit of Him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, He that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by His Spirit that dwelleth in you.
13. Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:
14. That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.
29. And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.
10. Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of His might.
11. Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
12. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
13. Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
14. Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;
15. And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
16. Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.
17. And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:
13. For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of His good pleasure.
6. Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
7. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
2 Timothy. 1.
7. For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.
23. Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; for He is faithful that promised;
35. Cast not away therefore your confidence, which hath great recompence of reward.
36. For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise.
11. Through faith also Sara herself received strength to conceive seed, and was delivered of a child when she was past age, because she judged Him faithful who had promised.
8. Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.
14. Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord:
15. And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.
16. Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.
1 Peter. 2
24. Who His own self bare our sins in His own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.
2 Peter. 3.
9. The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count
slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should
perish, but that all should come to repentance.
1 John. 3.
21. Beloved, if our heart condemn us not, then have we confidence toward God.
22. And whatsoever we ask, we receive of Him, because we keep His commandments, and do those things that are pleasing in His sight.
23. And this is His commandment, That we should believe on the name of His Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, as He gave us commandment.
1 John. 5.
14. And this is the confidence that we have in Him, that, if we ask anything according to His will, he heareth us:
15. And if we know that He hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of Him.
3 John. 1.
2. Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.
11. And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.
An older denominational lady said to me one time that healing and tongues had passed away with the Apostles, I guess many of you have heard the same statement. When I asked her to show me just where that was written in the Bible of course she couldn't, but she still stuck to her statement.
Fortunately she came along to late as I was already praying in tongues and in Hebrews we are told that; "Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever." Jesus healed yesterday, He heals today, and He will heal eternity. Heal this Earth.
1. And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and
the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
6 th. November. 2002.