16. And He saw that there was no man, and wondered that there was no intercessor: therefore His arm brought salvation unto him; and his righteousness, it sustained him.
That is an awesome statement God made in this verse; "And He saw that there was no man, and wondered that there was no intercessor." No man to stand in the gap of repentance for the sins of Israel, to seek forgiveness for his sins and the sins of the nation. As I heard a well known evangelist say, "Think how great His wonder must be today, after the Cross, after Jesus said; "Ask in My Name."
23. For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.
24. Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.
13. And whatsoever ye shall ask in My Name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
14. If ye shall ask any thing in My Name, I will do it.
15. If ye love Me, keep My commandments.
32. And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's
sake hath forgiven you.
6. Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
7. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.
1 John. 5.
14. And this is the confidence that we have in Him, that, if we ask anything according to His will, he heareth us:
15. And if we know that He hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of Him.
I have witnessed the results of the power of prayer in my own life and in the lives of those I have called on our Heavenly Father in intercessory prayer for in the Name of Jesus. There is still much change needed in me, but I now know it is not how I feel at any given time it is the anointed word of God when prayed into a situation or need with thanksgiving that brings the desired results.
It is also very clear to me now that we must come to our God with a repentant and forgiving heart for without repentance and forgiveness He can not hear our prayers. We are also to pray in brotherly love for one another as the Church, the body of Christ, has been given command to do so.